Use code "FARMFRESH" for $10 off your first order
Slagel Farm's Beefy Taco Dip
One of Louis John Slagel's favorite family recipes!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cheese
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 2 cups cheese
- 4 cups lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can olives, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo until smooth
- Spread mixture in pan and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Brown beef on medium heat. Add seasoning and tomato sauce while meet is browning. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool beef and spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Before serving, sprinkle the rest of the ingredients on the mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.