Use code "FARMFRESH" for $10 off your first order
Jessica's Sautéed Collard Greens with Garlic and Shallot
This is one of Jessica's favorite ways to prepare GLG's collard greens!
- 1/2 tsp. EVOO
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb collard greens (stems mostly removed) roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat EVOO in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add the shallot and cook until softened, stirring occasionally
- Add minced garlic cloves and collard greens.
- Stir and add unsalted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir greens until wilted.