Use code "FARMFRESH" for $10 off your first order
Jessica's Crispy Boneless Chicken thighs
This is one of Jessica's favorite ways to prepare Buttonwood's boneless skin-on chicken thighs.
- 4 Buttonwood Farms boneless skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 Tbs. Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning
- 1 Tbs. Chipotle powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels and space evenly on baking sheet with the skin side up
- Drizzle a little EVOO on each chicken thigh and rub oil into the skin
- Season with spices of your choice (Jessica likes the Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning and chipotle)
- Place chicken in the top third of the oven (heat rises which helps to get the skin crispy) and bake until skin is crispy and internal temperature is at least 165 degrees. This will usually take around 30 minutes!