Use coupon code FR3SH at checkout to get FREE DELIVERY on your first order!
Grandma's String Beans
Do you want to know how to make delicious meals with all this produce? Well then you clicked on the right place! Welcome to our Community Cookbook! This will be a place where everyone will have a voice and get to submit their favorite original recipes for everyone else to enjoy. All you need to do is email email@example.com with your favorite original recipes to share with your community! *If you take a recipe from a cookbook or a site, please let us know so we can properly cite it*
Grandma’s String Beans
- 1 lb of local string beans
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Cut the stem where the string bean came off the vine
- Steam the string beans until they are not too raw (a few minutes)
- Heat olive oil on medium heat.
- After one minute, place garlic on the pan.
- Put the string beans into the pan once the garlic starts to turn golden.
- Cook string beans until they reach desired crispiness (3-7 minutes)
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Enjoy!
Note: My mom always told me to double the amount of garlic specified in any recipe so feel free to throw in some extra cloves if you don’t mind the bad breath.