D & M Gyro Meatballs
This is one of David Huelsmann's (of D&M Farms) favorite ways to prepare their signature Gyro Seasoned Ground Lamb.
- 1 lb D & M gyro meat
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 (or convection roast at 400).
- Mix gyro, chopped red onions, and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Roll gyro mixture into small balls and space them out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 15 minutes or until meatballs are a crisp brown (7 minutes per side)
This is a great, unique appetizer... you can also add veggies as a side and you have an easy meal. Remember, lamb is best served medium rare!