Use code "FARMFRESH" for $10 off your first order
A perfect recipe for your Ozark shiitakes!
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. fresh minced ginger root
- 1/2 oz. dried ozark forest shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup hot brewed tea or water/stock
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp mirin or sweet cherry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 ounces of noodles
- Fresh cilantro
- Chopped green onions
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in hot tea/water or stock for 20 minutes. Squeeze out liquid from mushrooms and reserve soaking liquid.
- Stir fry garlic and ginger in hot oil 10-20 seconds until golden brown.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and stir fry for a few minutes. Feel free to add your favorites at this point: snow peas, bok choy, asparagus tips, broccoli. Shrimp, seafood, chicken, or tofu.
- Add soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil, and stock/tea. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles (somen, udon, soba) according to instructions.
- Serve mushrooms and broth with noodles. Add garnishes to taste.